April 21, 2012

My Flower Collage

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free collage personalized with Smilebox
I do like taking photos of flowers, here are some photos of my flowers taken over the last 2 years.I found Smilebox very easy to use.


Flickr Montager:


This was fun! My montage of pink orchids looks like a patchwork quilt.




3 comments:

  1. I like growing and taking photographs of flowers also. Can't wait to use Smilebox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are really interesting applications. I liked your smilebox and thank you for the link to montager. I wish I could make the time to use all these exciting applications!

    cheerio
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda
    I like photos of flowers too and really examining their shapes. The collage is wonderful and indeed it does look like a potential applique patchwork or recipe for a crocheted rug or even embroidered. I look forward to exploring Smilebox.
    Cheerioooo Jo

    ReplyDelete